Purchase Terms & Conditions
(Last updated: April 18, 2022)
These Purchase Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all Linder Health, LLC (“Linder Health”) Customer Accounts and all sales of Linder Health products (our “Products”). Please read these terms carefully before purchasing Linder Health Products. By purchasing our Products, or by clicking to accept or agree to these terms when this option is made available to you, you agree to be bound and abide by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound and abide by these terms, you must not purchase our Products.
By establishing a Customer Account and purchasing our Products, you represent and warrant to Linder Health that you:
- a) are a physician or other licensed medical or skincare professional, certified by and in good standing with your relevant state professional and regulatory authority (unless separately authorized in writing by Linder Health);
- b) are purchasing our Professional Products solely for application to your patients and clients as a service at your place of business as designated by you in your Customer Account;
- c) will sell our Daily Care Products solely to individuals that you believe are purchasing our Products for their personal use or the use of their friends and family;
- d) will only sell our Daily Care Products in quantities that are reasonable for an individual’s personal use and not for resale;
- e) will only sell our Products to individuals who are located within the United States;
- f) will only sell our Products at your place of business as designated by you in your Customer Account Application;
- g) will not sell our Products on any website without our prior written approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole and absolute discretion, and which may be subject to separate terms and conditions;
- h) will only sell our Products to end users of the Products and not to parties that you know or have reason to know intend to resell our Products;
- i) will use our Products only in a lawful manner and otherwise in compliance with these Terms; and
- j) have the capacity to be bound by these Terms.
If you are acting on behalf of an entity, you are making the foregoing promises, representations, and warranties on behalf of the entity.
- Professional Treatment Products. Linder Health prohibits the resale of its professional treatment products. Linder Health sells its professional treatment products only to Linder Health certified physicians, and other licensed medical and skincare professionals, such as nurses and aestheticians, to perform skincare treatments for their patients and clients in their places of business. Linder Health does not endorse sales to anyone who has not gone through a personal consultation process. Linder Health does not take responsibility for sales to individuals who have not been personally seen by a licensed skincare professional authorized to sell Linder Health products.
- E-Commerce Sales. Customer agrees NOT to offer for sale Linder Health Products on any website or to fulfill Customer’s sales of Products through any website without the prior written consent of Linder Health, which is granted solely through execution by Linder Health of the Authorized Online Seller Agreement. Execution by Linder Health of the Authorized Online Seller Agreement constitutes the only authorized means of providing consent to sell Linder Health products online. Selling on third-party marketplace sites (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Walmart Marketplace), is strictly prohibited.